These types of clearance provide access to physical locations.
All Facilities – AF. Never numbered, but it provides full access to all physical locations. Any other physical clearances will overwrite this access.
Civilian Facilities – CF. Provides access to civilian areas.
- CF1. Public service access such as hospitals or libraries.
- CF2. Restricted service access such as the astral docks.
- CF3. Low security public access such as city government property (the Lord’s land) it also grants immunity to fragment curfews.
- CF4. High security public access such as city government buildings and residences (some parts of town hall, the lord’s home, etc…).
Government Facilities – GF. Provides access to government areas.
- GF1. Restricted government properties, such as aristocratic properties.
- GF2. Low security government properties, such as government offices.
- GF3. High security government properties, such as the castle on solis.
Military Facilities – MF. Provides access to military areas.
- MF1. Restricted military properties, such as marine outposts and fragment military bases.
- MF2. Low security military properties, such as astral military bases.
- MF3. High security military properties, such as weapon testing facilities.
Prohibited Areas – PR. Provides access to prohibited areas.
- PR1. Dangerous zones, such as ones with dangerous environmental hazards and weather.
- PR2. Access to temporary zones which possess known alien or unknown threats.
- PR3. Access to restricted scientific facilities, such as inquisitor or medical research labs.
- PRX. Tenured PR3.
These types of clearances provide access to informational databases and resources.
All Databases – AD. Intelligence Clearance. Never numbered, but it provides full access to all databases. Any other intelligence clearances will overwrite this access.
Government Databases – GV. Intelligence Clearance. Provides access to Government information.
- GV1. Non-secure public database access such as newspaper archives or census records for Civilian, Property, and Marine classified persons older than 100 years, excluding living persons. Also includes access to legal resources.
- GV2. Secure public database access such as blueprints to many public buildings or to maps of fragments, both current and historical.
- GV3. Access to the above databases without any redacted information. Also provides all census data instead of restricted census data.
- GV4. Low security government database access, such as government issued projects and census data for any non-Monarchical classified personnel.
- GV5. High security government database access, such as government treasury records.
- GVX. Tenured GV5.
Law Enforcement Databases – GV. Intelligence Clearance. Provides access to Police information.
- LE1. Low security criminal databases. This includes anyone who is incarcerated, or have been convicted of a crime.
- LE2. High security criminal databases. This includes anyone who has been interrogated, accused, or acted as a legal witness in regards to a criminal act
- LE3. Secret criminal databases. This includes anyone who is known to be a member of a cult or criminal circle that is a possible threat, such as clerics or mob bosses, or an informant.
- LEX. Tenured LE3.
Military Databases – MI. Intelligence Clearance. Provides access to military information.
- MI1. Low security military databases, such as weapon and armor schematics.
- MI2. High security military databases, such as military movement records, locations, and plans.
- MI3. Secret security military databases, such as astral weaponry or experimental technologies.
Intelligence Databases – IN. Intelligence Clearance. Provides access to military information. Maybe further clarified with alphabetical letter suffixes. These letter meanings are classified and require the next higher clearance to know.
- IN1. Secret security government database access, such as alien records.
- IN2. Super Secret security government database access. Unknown contents.
- INX. Tenured IN2.
Clearance Unnecessary – HM. Monarchical Clearance. Provides access to everything. Only possessed by the heads of the eight families and the templar.